Whether you're looking to burn fat, tone muscles, strengthen your muscles, or improve your cardiovascular health, the ProForm Smart Strider 935 Elliptical Trainer will prove to be very useful machine to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The machine comes with the latest tech applications plus all the important features that any serious trainer should have. By using this elliptical trainer, you'll be able to get maximum results out of your workout sessions.
Let's take a closer look at the good and the bad of this elliptical trainer.
Provides You With 30 In-Built Workout Programs
The best thing about the ProForm 935 is that it provides you with so many different workouts to ensures you'll never run out of exercise options. The elliptical trainer itself features 30-preset workout routines that are both safe and effective. Starting and ending with warm up and cool down sessions that reduce possibility of injury, these workout routines cover a variety of training areas including fat burning, interval training, hill climbing, cardio training, and cross training. The best part is you can customize each session to meet your fitness needs.
The ProForm 935 is also iFit compatible, which means you can further increase your workout options by connecting to the iFit program. With this program, you'll not only be able to make your workouts interesting but also keep your motivation levels up. This is because the iFit program allows you to track and share your progress, compete with friends, run along Goggle Maps routes, and even play scenic videos as you exercise.
7-Inch Touch Screen Display
The ProForm 935 features a clear and easy to read 7-inch touch screen display that offers 2 crucial benefits.
- The 7" screen provides you with a clear view of your workout stats (speed, time, distance covered, resistance, heart rate, and calories burned) thus allowing you to keep your workouts effective.
- The screen also enables you to have an easy time navigating through your workout options as you exercise.
Beautiful touch screen display of your workout stats - offers an auto adjust incline ramp and adjustable resistance levels too
Offers 24 Resistance levels
Another plus for the ProForm 935 is that it offers you 24 different resistance levels to allow you to increase the intensity of your workouts even when you're in the middle of an exercise routine. All resistance levels deliver a smooth and consistent ride.
Click to read more...
Enables Adjustment of Stride Length
The ProForm 935 not only provides you with a decent stride length but also ensures you can adjust it to your preference. The stride length can be adjusted from a spacious 18 inches to a full 20 inches. This stride length range is more than perfect as it ensures that average sized individuals have more than enough cycling space while taller individuals have enough space to workout in comfort.
ProForm Smart Strider 935 Elliptical Trainer Package Details and Accessories
- 1 x ProForm Smart Strider 935 Elliptical Trainer
- 1 x Cooling Fan
- 1 x Water Bottle Holster
Folds away for easy storage
The ProForm 935 E Elliptical Trainer measures 78 (L) x 18 (W) x 60 (H) inches and weighs 90 pounds.
- Doesn't require much assembly
- Folds up for easy storage
- Has an in-built cooling fan
- Can take heart rate readings via the machine’s handles as well as through a wireless heart rate monitor
- Allows you to easily stay hydrated during workouts through its easy to reach water bottle holster
- Has a 25-inch wide base that helps keep you balanced as you exercise
- Offers a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds
- Features a 0-10 degrees adjustable incline
- Flywheel only weighs 18 pounds
- The adjustable incline range is small compared to other elliptical trainer options
Amazon Customer Reviews: Click Here
The reviews of the ProForm 935 E elliptical trainer are mostly average. A majority of the users have found the functionalities of the machine to be good but people who were taller than 6'2 have complained about their knees hitting the heart rate handles.
ProForm Smart Strider 935 Elliptical Trainer Price
Today's Price: Click Here
Although the ProForm 935 is a mid-level elliptical trainer, the machine's wide range of pre-set workouts, additional iFit app workouts, automated incline, and adjustable resistance make it an elliptical machine that you may want to consider. Whether you decide to purchase this machine or another one, an elliptical trainer is the way to go if you want to reap the maximum benefits of your workouts.
Click here for a closer look.